Bikini Quotes

Conquering the world one bikini at a time

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LOVE - G O L D E N G A T E

Golden Gate Bridge

I took the Golden Gate Bridge for granite.
I drove across it everyday, twice a day for ten years - like it was nothing
I would look at all of the Tourist, taking pictures, acting goofy and waving
to the cars - seriously?  Why are you waving at me?
And then yesterday I walked across the bridge with my friend from
Minnesota (who grew up in the Bay Area) and her kids and my kid 
And guess what?  We posed for pictures, acted goofy
and I told my kid to "wave at the cars" - he declined.  Smart boy.
The Golden Gate Bridge is the jewel of California 
and the show stopper of San Francisco.
I will never take it for granite again.




xxoo,

Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment